A membership of Esbjerg Golf Club forms the framework of a good social network with golf as the natural focal point. In addition, the membership also enables you to take advantage of various membership benefits, which can be beneficial in the further development of the game of golf and the community in the golf club:
– 2 x 18-hole golf courses (Marbæk Course and Myrtue Course) beautifully situated in the Wadden Sea National Park.
– Golf Academy Esbjerg with professional PGA coaches
– Optimal practice facilities
– Good clubhouse facilities
– Well-stocked proshop
– Reputable restaurant
– High level of personal service
– Around 40-45 open tournaments a year
– Club tournaments
– Practice communities
– A social community with golf as the focal point
– Opportunity to bring up to 3 guests at a reduced green fee price (as a full-time member). Read more here.
– 4 free rounds on 17 of the best golf courses in the Nordic countries through the Top Nordic partnership (as a full-time member). Read more about Top Nordic here.
– 33-50% discount on several of the best golf courses in Denmark (as a full-time member). Read more about the club’s green fee agreements here.
– Member benefits with club sponsors
– Free insurance check through Vestjylland Forsikring (local insurance company)
– Discount on health agreement with EmCare Sundhed (as a full-time member). Read more here.
– Voted Denmark’s best golf course in 2019 at the World Golf Awards
– Denmark’s third eldest golf club founded 100 years ago
– 365 golf days a year
– Course record Marbæk, women:
Caroline Masson, Germany, 67 shots 2006
– Course record Marbæk, men:
Thomas Bjørn, Denmark, 64 shots 1995